Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: Interracial Relationships

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I have seen rejection in rural areas and urbans as well when it comes to mixed-race children.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    your totally right unchained. I dont think it really matter where u live. it happens everywhere.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    Interracial relationships doesnt really bother me at all. Shoot if I could find me a girl would treat me right, I wouldn't care about her race. I admitt it would be strange having everyone stare at ya all the time. Hell some of you all on here know me petty well. So let me ask you all what you would say if dated a girl from another race?
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    If you were both happy - then "congratulations" is what I'd say [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    well i would have to say little bro as long as you are happy then go for it.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  6. #36
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I disagree with interracial dating.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    Haha I hear ya. Shoot thats how I am. I aint going to judge one of my friends for dating out their race. Like you all if they are happy then that is great. Like my mom always said it's not what's on the outside. It's what is on the inside tha matters.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    amen to that shoe. Anymore it seems hard to find someone anyway after u get a certain age anyway. so if u can find love it should not matter the color of ones skin.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I still say that the big problems seem to come more with black and white interracial relationships, other mixed relationships seem to be more accepted.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I have to agree with you on that.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •